Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

The Little Things In Life

Hey everyone :)
I've missed you- and I'm sure you've all missed me *conspicuous silence*
Uh, anyway, I thought I'd do another post on the little things in life, as, sadly, I have been concentrating on the big things in life; making big decisions, trying (and failing) to understand Statistics 1 (A Level Maths = the bane of my LIFE)
And sadly, I have been missing out on some of the little things in life. So without further ado, I would like to introduce you to....

Toffee Sundaes
      (No copyright infringement intended :P)
Oh. My. God. You've never tried the toffee sundaes at McDonald's??!! Right, I don't care HOW cold it is wherever you are right now, grab your purse, use any means necessary to get to your nearest McDonald's and BUY A TOFFEE SUNDAE! And then leave me a comment telling me how much you enjoyed it :)
Me and my Best Friend went shopping on Monday, and decided we both wanted icecream, and then we went into McDonald's and I got a toffee sundae and it was FABULOUS!!


Getting Things In The Post
Seriously, this is one of the best feelings in the world! I usually get excited when there's anything addressed to me in the post, but the best ones are when you get sent a letter from a friend. It's like email- but ten times better!
This is literally what my face looks like when I get a letter
Being Complimented By People
For example, once I was told that I have a voice like sweets, and I'm not kidding, it made me soooo happy! The same can be said for getting given a compliment that you really didn't expect (and no, I don't mean one of those really mean ones that are dressed up like compliments, but are really insults. If you're that kind of person, please change your ways, or I'll be forced to tell you you're a meanie. I'm serious.)
Nawwww
Giving A Compliment To Someone
It's a world of give and take. The feeling I get from giving other people compliments trumps being given a compliment.So make someone's day tomorrow, and give them a compliment. Who knows- maybe it'll make their day.

When You Find Someone Else Who's Seen That Obscure Movie You Love That No One Else Has Ever Seen
Need I say more? Once, I made friends with this guy (he was Australian, and he was such a great guy) and I found out that he loved the Riddick movies! (If you know what I'm talking about, you're officially one of my best friends :P) That was one of the nice little things I remember, because everyone else who I asked about the movie was like "What? That sounds like an awful movie."

This picture is only here, because I am obssesed with the movie :L

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, its so positive & I will be sure to race down to Mcdonalds now haha!xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you asap!