Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

The Fifth Element

Fifth element poster (1997).jpg
This is one of my favourite movies of all time, and seeing as I haven't watched it in a while, I thought I would take the time to share it with you all.
If you were hoping for a description of the movie, you'll probably be disappointed, because I'm too tired to write one out here. The good news is, if you're interested, I will provide you with the link to the  Wikipedia page where it describes the movie in detail :D What is The Fifth Element?

One thing I will say is that I love the whole Bruce Willis/Mila Jovovich love story; it's soooooo cute, and it just makes me smile everytime there's a scene where he's busy being in love with her, or caring for her *squeeal*

And another thing I will say, is that the "Diva Dance" is FANTASTIC, and never fails to enchant me, and then the beat totally kicks in, and it goes so well with the action sequence in there :D


I'll leave you with this; don't be fooled by the crazy, alien looking woman above (and the costumes in the movie were all designed by none other than Jean-Paul Gaultier, which is AWESOME).

I implore you to go ahead and watch the movie, because it is AMAZING, and Luc Besson, I take my hat off to you, because you have managed to create a sci-fi-action-romance-masterpiece.


xx enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your writing, I am still chuckling about the wikipedia link :') I haven't seen the movie yet but shall definitely look out for it now!xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you asap!