Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Breaking News: La Preppy Girl Finds Herself Unable To Comment

Okay, recently, I've had a lot of time on my hands - as you can probably tell what with the revamp, etc. Along with this plethora of time, I have found myself discovering even more interesting blogs :D Fun times, right?
So, there I am, trying to show said blog author that I appreciate their time and effort by commenting on their blog, and you know what Blogger does? Blogger goes and eats my darn comment!
At first, I thought it was me, messing up, or just pressing the wrong button or something, 'cause I'm just that quirksome (here meaning dippy). But it turns out that for some reason, I can't comment on other Blogger blogs! How unfair is that! I can't even reply to comments on my own posts! CABBAGE!
Ahem... So, I just wanted to let you know that I can't comment and it's ruining my blogging experience, and I have no idea how to fix it, and I really need to fix it. * sadface but for real this time *
If any of you know how to sort this out, or have any suggestions, please let me know :(

x La Preppy Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you asap!