Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

The (Brief) Book Review Bit

Hello all :D
I read the most fantastical dystopian novel the other day- Divergent by Veronica Roth- and let me tell you, never has a book made me wish this much that I was in it. Yeah, I know it hasn't got any superheroes in it, but the sciencey side of this book totally makes up for it. From leaping off trains and arduous initiation ceremonies to overcoming deep and dark fears, this book has everything. And when I say everything, I mean everything.Definitely worth a read, as it has something for everyone- romance, sci-fi, rebellion, action (tons of action), betrayal, etc, etc (I could go on forever so instead, I'll show you a picture of the book, so you know what you're looking for)
And then I found out that they're planning to make it a movie! I'll be first in line to see it at the cinema!!!
xx
p.s. You should definitely read it. Definitely. Without fail. Go and find it in the library and read it. Now. :)
Merci for taking the time to read this short post :3

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I'll be adding that to my reading list :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you asap!